If you are one of those families who have a nice patio in their homes or like to spend some quality time outside in the garden everyday then you surely want the best furniture for the outdoors. Coffee is always a family favorite drink and outdoor coffee tables should be a must part of your outdoor furniture. Outdoor coffee tables come in different varieties. These varieties are based on:
The material your coffee table is made up of is very important. The best materials for outdoor coffee tables.
- Wood: Wood looks antique and elegant, the best kind of wood for outdoors is teak and eucalyptus.
- Metal: Good quality metal is resistant, durable and also light weight. Metal looks modern and is available in crafty shapes.
- Rattan or wicker: This is the most used material for outdoor tables. It is weather resistant and looks stylish.
- Seating Capacity:
Coffee tables are available for different seating capacities which can range from 2 to 10 plus people so you can choose the one according to the size of your family.
When choosing an outdoor coffee table it is very important to take into consideration the shape you choose.
- Rectangular: Rectangular tables are very famous. They provide more space and look good with long sofas.
- Circular: Circle coffee table look best with small sofas and are best for small gatherings and playing board games.
- Square: Square tables, just like the circular ones they will look good with small sofas or chairs.