If you have a small baby, probably you are searching for a perfect baby crib for the comfort of your baby. Normally, a baby sleeps for 12 to 14 hours a day. That means he or she spends a big amount of time in the crib. So, it should be chosen wisely.
Whether, you have a baby boy or baby girl, your baby needs a baby crib for a comfort and sound sleep.
Baby cribs are the need of parents as well of babies:
The babies are babies; they laugh without reason and even cry without reason. It is not easy to do good parenting. Further, you can not be with your baby all the time. In the present modern era, most of the parents need baby cribs as the sleeping bed for their babies.
Even babies feel restful and loving in the baby crib. After some time, baby feels attached to that baby crib.
How to select a safe baby crib?
There are oodles of varieties of baby cribs. They are so designer and funky that your eyes will stuck at the very first sight. But all you should prefer is safety and comfort rather than the designer one.
- Pick the good quality bed for your baby.
- Select the safest and comfortable infant bed.
- Purchase the length and the width of the crib according to your baby’s height and other requirements.
- The baby crib should be open enough to move the body of baby and should also be close enough for the safety purpose.
- The mattress of baby crib should be soft and comfy, foam mattresses are recommended for this.
- Check out the stability of crib. Your baby may fall, if crib loses the balance.
- The distance between the crib slates should not be more than 2 3/8 inches.
- You can also think of purchasing a convertible crib, it is quite useful and also easy to use.
Cribs safety tips:
Safety is the prior thing that rest at the top of the priority level when you think about your baby. There is no single parent who can compromise with their babies’ safety and life.
Check out some tips to maintain the safety level of your kid:
- Do not use the cribs with drop sides. This movable railing may prove a serious hazard to your baby, and put his life in danger.
- Say no to fancy decoration that your baby do not like or which is not good for his life.
- Never opt an expired model, as new models bring more designs and more safety elements.
- Always keep the baby crib away from the window and curtains, as newborns may pull themselves up and fall through the window.